Monday, October 12, 2009

Daegu Here I Come!


I was told tonight that my paperwork is fine. So Daegu, here I come! You can see where in South Korea Daegu is located on the map to the right.

I am headed off to mail my paperwork to Korea in the morning and everything is a go. I think the next step is to wait for a visa confirmation number or something like that. Then I can take that and go to the S. Korean consulate to get the visa stamped into my passport. Hopefully everything works out. It should be an action packed few weeks. I'll have to make a trip to Atlanta to the consulate, Dallas to see my best friends new baby and to get some stuff out of storage. Then I'll have to pack and make a few purchases before I leave.

I am very excited. I even called a friend or two and sent out a bunch of emails to those who are on the East coast and most likely asleep already. Anyway, not much to this post except to say I have the position and I am starting to prepare to move.

Till Next Time,
E

No comments: