Thursday, September 10, 2009

Passport On Its Way

I applied for my passport today after getting my picture taken. They say 4-6 weeks to receive it. I am hoping for around 4 but time will tell. I am getting more and more excited about the prospect of teaching English overseas, so the sooner my passport arrives the better. I hope to have all other documents in hand by the time the passport comes. I was a little weary having to leave my original birth certificate with them. The lady told me they would mail it back to me, and I hope they do. I really don't want to have to go get a new one. Which reminds me of my degree. I am really hoping they allow me to make some sort of copy and get it aposilled instead of sending in my original. It took me way too long to get it and I really don't want to let it go and risk someone losing it.

E

No comments: