Friday, January 16, 2015

Welcome to Teaching Expat

I want to thank those who read my blog at A Man Nowhere, and I would like to welcome you to my new home at Teaching Expat.  I hope you will continue to read my blog.

This blog will be about my life abroad and other random tidbits I feel like talking about.  I hope to keep adding content to the site, so keep your eyes open for some new stuff in the coming weeks.  I am still learning how to build the site so right now it is pretty basic. Feel free to comment on anything and everything.  Feedback is always welcomed.

To any and all readers, if you like what you see please click the subscribe button and join either the RSS feed or get updated via email when a new post is added.  I hope to add more content and further my writing skills over the next few months, but I will talk about that later on in a post about my goals for 2010. For now I just want to say welcome to my new site, and I hope you like it.

'Till next time,

E

No comments: