Monday, January 4, 2010

Snow Day!

Well this weekend was really busy. From a New Years Eve, to a trip to Seoul, to a trip to a local temple I had a lot of fun. I am working on some posts about NYE and my long weekend, but first I wanted to share about the snow we had today.

This week started our winter intensives (we have extra classes in the mornings while the kids are off from public school). Now that is a topic for another day and one I will get into soon, but first the snow! I could hear the cars in the morning driving through something and I thought it had rained. I got up to take a peak out off of the balcony and to my surprise there was snow. This immediately lifted my spirits for a Monday. I love the snow. So I quickly got up and got ready to go out into the snow. I wanted to go take some pictures and simply play in the white greatness. I went looking for some kids hoping to find them in a snowball fight, but it was too early in the morning. So I took off to a park close by to take some pictures. There are a few of them below.

I love the snow. It's so peaceful and calming, and when everything is covered in white its amazing. We didn't get a great amount of snow, but it was enough to cover the ground. Later in the day I saw some young boys playing in the snow. One was trying to build a small snowman, while others were having a snowball fight. One of the great things about snow is it tends to bring out the inner kids in all of us.

Well that is all for now. I am working on a few posts about my weekend and what I hope to accomplish in the new year.

'Till then
E






2 comments:

Candice said...

You have more snow than us in Canada, hah! You can keep it. I do'nt want any.

Eric said...

Growing up in Texas where we don't ever see snow, I enjoy it when I get some.