Monday, November 23, 2009

Poem

I don't know why I thought of this last night at work, but I did. It's an old poem that I remember from elementary school. I know it has several variations but this is the one I remember.

One bright day in the middle of the night,
Two dead men got up to fight.
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew their swords and shot each other.
A deaf policeman heard the noise,
And came to save those two dead boys.
If you don't believe this lie is true,
Ask the blind man, he saw it too.

I guess it just means you can't believe everything you read.

In other news, I am off to get a cell phone today. Rich from work gave me the card of a guy down near Camp Walker that should give me a deal, and he speaks English which is a huge plus. That's really all I have planned for today. I have already been up and out to the market to restock the shelves at home. If I get back in time from getting a cell phone, I need to go down and see about joining the gym.

E

No comments: